Post Terbaru

Kapal Oleng, Kapitan! (Closing Post)

Closing post for this blog

 I can't say for sure, but I wanna close down this blog. Well, I won't deleting the blog domain nor trashing any post. I'll just leave it alone and won't be adding further post in the near future. But, I will keep in touch for anyone who commenting this blog. I promise to reply it (even though it gonna take a while).

The reason behind this is that my purpose of makin' blog ain't go well with my grand plan. Can't see any other way to solve the problem either. So this choice of closing is the best option left. I might turn on this blog again after I can see my plan going along with it.

even the sun ain't shining all day
 Thanks for your kindness to read my whole post. I feel sorry for those who get stranded from google here, suruh siapa nyasar kemari :p. 

Last but not least: I gonna miss this fcuking piece of sheet!!!

Wilujeng kantun, 




M. Hady G.
30 July 2014

2 komentar:

  1. hadeuh hadeuh padahal Nunga udah ready nunggu postingan selanjutnya -___- hehe

    BalasHapus

Designed By